This kind of developer can read CMake code that was written by more
experienced CMake developer. He understand some simple features like that
executable added by
add_executable command and this command contains list
of sources files. But probably will not be able to tell why in some cases
include_directories command called but
other cases. The main target of modifications is C++ code.
Such developers can do:
- Add more targets to project
- Add more sources to targets
- Add C++ flags that does not break compatibility (e.g. warnings/optimization)
Such developers can’t do:
- Add more external dependencies to project
- Adding flags that can break compatibility (e.g.